3/21/07

Asian moves

  Asian moves. Want to see? See!  
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • I ordered the dildo and pretty much forgot about it. About 6 weeks later, Amy called me at work, very excited, to tell me it had come in the mail. I finished my shift and went home at about 110 miles an hour. I was barely in the door of our apartment and I could already smell sex. In the bedroom I found Amy half sleeping on the bed.


  • He was between my legs.  I was hesitant and somewhat concerned about what he was doing.  He saw my pierced belly button and made a comment.  He poured the shot into my belly button and began licking and sucking my belly button.  He pushed his hips into my crotch.  I wrapped my legs around him and pushed back.  After a few minutes, a guy came from the bathroom and stood and watched us.


  • To be honest, I did not become a swinger over night. My husband and I would have sex and he began asking me if I fantasized about having sex with another man, or fucking more than one guy, or having sex with another girl for that matter. After him asking a couple times I really let my imagination run wild as he was stuffing his cock inside my pussy or mouth.

Asian moves 2006-2007(C)