3/21/07

Teenage sex

  Teenage sex. Want to see? See!
 
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • "Believe me, I will be able to fuck you. You"ll be getting a lot of my cock in the future, probably more than any of the other women that I fuck. In fact, I think we should live together and even think about marriage, with the understanding that we"ll remain swingers and you"ll stay my slave," he assured her as they got out of the car.
  • He was between my legs.  I was hesitant and somewhat concerned about what he was doing.  He saw my pierced belly button and made a comment.  He poured the shot into my belly button and began licking and sucking my belly button.  He pushed his hips into my crotch.  I wrapped my legs around him and pushed back.  After a few minutes, a guy came from the bathroom and stood and watched us.

  • It was the best feeling I had ever had.  He stuck his tongue in and out of my ass, while his fingers were getting wet with all of my juices.  After a few more pleasurable moments, I let out a scream when I felt his huge cock going into my tight, virgin asshole.  It kind of hurt, but after a couple of seconds, I started to really enjoy the massiveness of his dick fucking my asshole.

Teenage sex 2006-2007(C)