3/21/07

Bigtits and dildos

  Bigtits and dildos. Want to see? See!
 
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • With the ankles secure, she grabbed my hips and pulled my butt through the supports so that my nylon-clad cheeks were fully exposed. She then, tied my thighs to the supports so my legs were now completely immobilized. I could feel cool air enter the hole cut in the panty around my exposed anus.


  • I had never been with a girl before and the excitement was incredible. She started to stroke me as I had done before, and within a couple of minutes I was spurting more come all over my belly. Once again she obliged with the tissues and asked if I would like to touch her. How could I refuse? She pulled her short skirt up to her waist and opened her legs, exposing her white panties.

  • Sarah finally found her bikini. I slipped my pants down and was embarrassed enough to feel my cheeks burn red when the wet spot which had formed inside my thong, became visible to Sarah's eyes. My hard nipples were poking through my bra. Sarah noticed all this but didn't say a thing; she only smiled as she noticed how I was blushing.

Bigtits and dildos 2006-2007(C)