3/21/07

Masturbating cock

  Masturbating cock. Want to see? See!
 
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • Jeanne had always been attracted to "tit men", probably because with a chest her size, men who loved busty women just naturally flocked to her, hoping against all hope of getting a chance to see and taste what was filling out that bra so fully!!! The first time Vance got his hands on them, Jeanne was sure that she was going to have to pry his mouth off with pliers he was so enamored with them!


  • Alexander continued this double fisting for several minutes, which no one bothered to actually count, since it felt like it would never end. Andrea was sobbing from the sheer pain of her sodomized bum. It was "on fire", as the saying goes, and even the angry ghost realized that she needed medical attention.


  • Her colleagues were also relaxing at the front portion of the shop. I was at the back with my girl and I asked her to stroke my cock. Suddenly, she was sucking it and I was looking outside to see whether there were any customers or her colleagues coming to the back. As she was sucking it, I was pumping my cock into her mouth and she kept saying, "I want your sperm! Faster, pump it out!"

Masturbating cock 2006-2007(C)