3/21/07

Mature black

  Mature black. Want to see? See!
 
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • He was starting to enjoy himself, also. He worked three fingers into my cunt, rhythmically twisting them in and out. I was soon bathed in my own joy juice. And then, before I knew it, Brad had shoved all five fingers inside of my wet hole.


  • Ethan reached out again. She gasped when his hand touched her cheek, and he slid his fingertips down her collarbone and pinched her nipples. He continued and ran his fingers through her muff, and reached between her legs to finger her pussy. He stroked her clit a few times and pulled out fingers soaked with pussy juice.

  • Frank scrambled to his feet and while pushing her face first over the sink with one hand, while extracting his rock hard pecker with his other, and without so much as a word of warning drove his spike deep into her drooling slit with one hard thrust!

Mature black 2006-2007(C)