3/21/07

Lesbians amateur

  Lesbians amateur. Want to see? See!
 
 
Asian
Big Tits
Gay
Hardcore
Mature
Teen
Fetish
Lesbians

  • "You're a good kisser," she whispered into my ear, before starting to gently kiss my neck and shoulders, slowly working her way down. I noticed a low, keening noise, and I was surprised to find it was coming from myself. It's volume increased as she started to kiss around my plump breasts, kissing around them in circles, slowly getting closer to my rock-hard nipples.


  • And I guess I’m obsessed too……last weekend I went with J to a friend’s house, and while they were talking buses and ports and firewalls, I got bored, until his friend’s screensaver started. It was the best, sexiest screensaver I have EVER seen! It looked like lots of sperm of different colors, dancing all over the screen, sometimes lining up side by side and other times fusing together in a psychedelic explosion of swirling color.


  • Not that he was gigantic or anything, it was just the idea of the fat cock being pushed all the way up there. My eyes were no longer tearing now, I just stayed in that one position, my ass stuck way up in the air, letting him have my ass, as I drooled onto the bed sheet.

Lesbians amateur 2006-2007(C)